Become treasure hunters!
This summer, the tourist office Aix Les Bains Riviera des Alpes invites you to discover Geocaching!
What is Geocaching? It is an activity similar to strolling or hiking but with one goal: finding a treasure
Thus, the tourist office displayed treasure boxes throughout the territory of Aix Les Bains Riviera des Alpes to help you discover famous or not so famous places that surround you.
It is now time for you, beginner, or advanced geocachers, to wander through cities, villages, and nature to seek the caches that we have hidden all around the lake! Keep an eye open, keep on observing, and stay alert.
To accomplish your mission, you will have to download the app on your Smartphone: Geocaching®
Create a free account on Apple Store or Google Play Store and let’s go!
The geocaching official website: www.geocaching.com will also give you additional information related to the activity: the concept, tips, and so on.
You are now ready to start the adventure! Your mission: find the 24 caches that we have put in place. You must find them all!
To make it easier for you, here are a few tips on where you can find them:
- The small port of Brison Les Oliviers
- Canal de Savières (2 caches !)
- Port of Brison Saint Innocent
- Brison Saint Innocent
- Saint Pierre de Curtille
- Wine tasting Cellar of Chautagne - Ruffieux
- Col du Chat
- Treetop Adventure Course - Motz
- Espace Sport et Nature du Fier - Motz
- Church of Motz
- Village d’Albens
- Viewpoint of Chambotte
- Green alley Marcel Mailly - Aix-les-Bains
- Baie de Mémard - Aix-les-Bains
- Vagabond garden - Aix-les-Bains
- Viewpoint of la Chapelle du Mont du Chat
- Port of Bourget du Lac
- Verdure Park - Aix-les-Bains
- Small Port of Aix-les-Bains
- Hippodrome (2 caches)
To reward you from your quest, we are reserving you a surprise at the welcoming desk of the tourist office located in the city center of Aix-les-Bains. Bring proof of caches discoveries and leave with a present!